The Career Center empowers individuals to develop skills that will enhance professional preparation oriented toward careers and lifelong career satisfaction.
To accomplish this we will:
- Inform students and alumni about career development process;
- Design, develop, and deliver exceptional career development services, programs and events for individuals and groups;
- Provide quality career opportunities to enhance the academic experience and professional preparation of students;
- Develop, nurture, and maintain effective partnerships both on and off campus; and
- Value teamwork and customer service.
The Career Center will be valued by the University community as the premier resource for providing state-of-the-art services, programs and events to meet the complete career development needs of students and alumni.