Non-Business students may broaden their education as well as expand their competitiveness in the job market with a minor in business. Students interested in pursuing a minor should consult with their major advisor to determine which one would best compliment their major.
Non-Business students should follow these steps:
- Twelve (12) hours must be taken at MSU.
- You must meet the required 2.50 MSU AND Overall GPA.
- Only one D is accepted in the minor courses.
- Follow the course requirements and pre-requisites. No course substitutions are allowed.
- COB enforces pre-requisites due to its prestigious AACSB accreditation. Consider pre-requisites when choosing a minor course.
- In order to ensure recognition for a minor, include the minor on the application for your degree. The minor and major must be declared simultaneously.
- The minor will be recorded on the transcript, but does not appear on the diploma.
Choose any seven of the following:
Legal Environment of Business
Principles of Marketing
Principles of Management
Management Information Systems
Business Statistical Methods I
Business Statistical Methods II