The Career Center empowers individuals to develop skills that will enhance career readiness and lifelong career management.
To accomplish this we will:
- Educate students and alumni about the career development process;
- Design, develop, and deliver population specific services, programs and events;
- Provide quality experiential learning and career opportunities to enhance academic experience and professional preparation of students;
- Assess outcomes to ensure students are achieving successful results; and
- Demonstrate a commitment to collaboration, diversity, and customer service.
The Career Center will be valued by the University community as the premier resource for facilitating the complete career development of students and alumni.