MSU-Meridian celebrates Fall 2021 Commencement
MSU-Meridian will celebrate our Fall 2021 Commencement on Thursday, December 9 at 11 am in the MSU Riley Center. We are excited to recognize our graduates for their hard work and achievement! We ask everyone to please adhere to the following procedures so we can ensure a smooth and successful day for all involved:
- Each participant MUST arrive at the Riley Center fully robed. No dressing rooms will be provided for faculty.
- As of today, face coverings are recommended for the ceremony.
- Participants will enter through the Grand Lobby Entrance of the Riley Center beginning at 9:30 a.m. Participants MUST arrive before general seating opens at 10 a.m.
- ALL participants will be seated on the main level of the Riley Center. There will be no traditional processional. Graduates will be presented a card with their information upon arrival. You MUST maintain this card throughout the ceremony and present it to the staff member who calls your name as you cross the stage to receive your diploma.
- Graduates are not required to return regalia.
- ProPics USA will be on-site to take professional photos of graduates as they walk across the stage as well as backstage. Graduates can go to the following link www.msumphotos.com to register their contact information prior to commencement.
Guest and those attending to support graduates
- Each graduate will be allowed six (6) tickets to distribute to family and friends. You may request accommodations for guests needing additional assistance using the “Graduation Special Seating Request” form included in the packet you were mailed.
- Doors will open for guests one hour (10 a.m.) before the ceremony. ALL attendees will enter through the Grand Lobby Entrance of the Riley Center. Tickets MUST be presented to enter.
- Face coverings are recommended the entire ceremony.