A PA is a nationally certified and state-licensed medical professional. PAs practice medicine on healthcare teams with physicians and other providers. They practice and prescribe medication in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, the majority of the U.S. territories and the uniformed services. Recently, the PA profession topped US News and World Report's job ranking list.
For more information about the profession, please review the PA professional websites
- American Academy of PAs AAPA
- National Commission of the Certification of Physician Assistants NCCPA
- Physician Assistant Education Association PAEA
- Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant ARC-PA
- Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants CASPA
For more information on the Master of Physician Assistant Studies Program, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).