- Each student will be responsible for activating and maintaining their NetID and NetPassword.
- Your username is your NetID. Each MSU Student, Faculty, and Staff member is assigned a distinct NetID.
- To setup your NetPassword, using a computer connected to the Internet, follow the instructions below:
- Open up an Internet browser
- Go to https://www.netpassword.msstate.edu
- Select “Set your initial NetPassword” and follow the steps.
- Use the same link to change password.
Logging in to the MSU-Meridian Systems:
- Lab workstations have a Novell login prompt with two fields: "Username" and "Password." To log in to the network, enter your NetID as determined above and your Netpassword (which you created above).