In addition to the completed on-line application, please submit the following
- $40 non-refundable application fee – or fee waiver from NACAC
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended; faxed transcripts will not be accepted. An applicant may not ignore previous college attendance and MUST list all colleges attended on the application for admission.
- Proof of immunity to measles mumps and rubella.
The following items will be required if you have not completed the 30 hours of core courses listed under Admission Requirements.
- Official American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores
- Official final high school transcript; faxed transcripts will not be accepted.
Admission to Mississippi State University is conducted on a rolling basis. To be considered for admission, students must submit an application online.
Social Security Number Disclosure
In the admissions process, the Social Security number is used to match test scores and transcripts and not as a permanent student identifier. A permanent, unique MSU ID number will be issued. MSU will not disclose the Social Security number of an applicant to anyone outside the Mississippi Institution of Higher Learning system except as allowed by law, with permission from the individual, or as approved by MSU legal counsel.