Admission to the university is required for all scholarships. To be considered for competitive, leadership and service, and private scholarships, the general scholarship application must be submitted.
Please note that our scholarship program is reviewed each year and is subject to change. The information provided below is for the 2019-2020 academic year. All scholarships are awarded on a funds-available basis.
Veteran, Service-Member, Dependent, Spouse, Non-Resident Tuition Waiver
- Award: The difference between resident and non-resident tuition is waived for veterans, active duty service members and their dependents.
- The veteran, service member, and dependent shall complete and submit the following documentation:
- The Veteran, Service Member, Dependent Non-Resident Tuition Waiver Request PDF here.
- Enclose veteran/service member's DD214 or NGB22 or
- Other documentation such as:
- *Military ID Card
- *Active Duty Orders
- *Dependency verification documentation